SUMMER IS ON ITS WAY AND SO ARE BEAUTIFUL GARDENS! After some welcome relief from the harsh, previous Summer drought and enjoying the rainy Winter months which resulted in the rising of dam levels, we in the Western Cape are still by no means ‘out of the woods’ yet...
How to Lay Tiles Replacing Broken Tiles Replacing a cracked tile, whether on the wall or floor, is easier than you think. The first thing to do is to break the cracked tile out of its position. Working from the centre, use a hammer and cold chisel or a...
- Preholiday Stress (P.H.S) getting you down this summer? 2nd Dec 2019
- HOW GARDENING CAN BENEFIT YOUR HEALTH 14th Oct 2019
- Springtime Gardening & Pool Care Tips 5th Sep 2019
- MOTHER, WITH THE EMPHASIS ON HER THIS MOTHER’S DAY 3rd May 2019
- DON’T TAKE THE FALL THIS FALL 25th Mar 2019